I got this unit collected in the trash, ready for painting, almost. I ripped off everything I could. A whole bunch of replaced, something finalized, something as it is. Color arbitrary - as desired. In general, the same as the machine itself. Cut off from the case an imitation of fasteners for something. He bent them out of the wire, using 4 protractors, a ruler and a bale for etching.
Acrylic paint AK, camo acrylic AK, oil 502, MIG remover and filters, ZIP and MIG pigments.
In the work used:
- Amusing Hobby 35A009 38D 280mm Sturmm?rse
- caterpillars Friulmodel ATL-13
- rollers Academy and SKP model
- Masterclub bolts
- plastic and Evergreen rods
- photo etched corrugated floor Voyagermodel
- photo etching for E.T.Model jack bar
- Tamiya headlight
- shovel, ax and ram Dragon
- tool attachment photo etching Griffon Model
- cable Eureka XXL
- apples and potatoes overflowing someone's tar